Free Business Networking for Writers, Agents, Editors and other Professionals

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

On the Road

I am on the road, taking care of business and missing home. Check back soon for more updates or browse through the archives.

Till then...

Karen

~

3 comment(s):

Missing your presence. Hope all is well.

By Blogger easywriter, at 2:55 PM  

My My, Really interesting post.

We have a article directories site full of article directories information.

By Blogger Kim, at 8:35 AM  

Hey would you like to trade links with me? [I place your link on my site, you place mine on yours] I have over 20,000 hits a month on my blog - www.theblahbrain.com just post a comment if you're interested and I'll gladly put your link in my blogroll on the sidebar! Thanks, Paul

By Blogger The Blah Brain, at 3:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home