Free Business Networking for Writers, Agents, Editors and other Professionals

Monday, July 11, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Today is the last day to order from Amazon to get Release Date Delivery! Order today and get the sixth Harry Potter book this Saturday, July 16th! (Applies to orders using Standard, Two-day, or One-day shipping. Orders using the free Super Saver shipping will arrive after July 16.)



Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I can't wait!!!

~

5 comment(s):

hi

By Blogger CT, at 7:18 PM  

Searching for a cool brandon flower directory i came across your blog. I felt like I needed to send her brandon flower myself. I totally agree with your post and then some!!

Thanks

By Blogger wholl resources, at 4:24 PM  

Thanks! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. You might find mine on wedding flower interesting, too.

By Blogger I Like 2 Read Blogs, at 8:38 PM  

Reading blogs gives me so many ideas and I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to read yours. Feel free to stop by mine Roses and Rings and leave your comments. You'll see that mine covers a lot of flower and gardening territory, and stresses wedding flower

By Blogger Just Surfing, at 10:41 AM  

Hi!
You wana get this peace of software, Link Popularity.
You can thanks me latter!

By Blogger pasmasters, at 2:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home