Free Business Networking for Writers, Agents, Editors and other Professionals

Friday, April 29, 2005

Searchable Directory of Independent Writers & Artists

I ran across Published.com, a searchable directory of Independent Writers & Artists, and added this blog to its listings. So, I wanted to share this resource with those of you who are writers or artists with sites of your own.

Go check it out and add your listing, too!

3 comment(s):

I have submitted my unfinished book
xanga.com/goldenultra2 there and you have to paste their advert on your site.

By Blogger D-Thinker, at 7:19 AM  

Interesting, I think I go add www.thetedrap.com

Thanks!

By Blogger Ted Demopoulos, at 11:19 AM  

That's true, tdt. You do have to put a link to them on your site, but they do have basic text links as well as graphic links like the one on the main page of this blog.

Thanks to you both, ted and tdt, for posting a comment!

~K

By Blogger klynn, at 1:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home