Free Business Networking for Writers, Agents, Editors and other Professionals

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

OurTimeLines.com - Keep Your Story's Historical Context Accurate

OurTimeLines.com is a great, free-to-use tool for creating a timeline for your character.

From the year 1000 A.D. through present day, you can map major news, technical events, disasters and world leaders within the life of anyone, fictional or non-fictional! You can also add events to create a customized timeline for your character, creating a helpful frame of reference for your story-line. Just enter a time frame from five to 140 years and your personal additions on the form. Within seconds, your timeline is created! Be sure to select the option for a printable version for a hard copy you can refer back to over and over!

The site is offered as a free service that exists through the generosity of donations.

Give OurTimeLines.com a try today! Have fun, create your timeline, and go write!

5 comment(s):

Great resource - thanks for posting it!

Andreas

By Blogger Andreas, at 7:41 AM  

You're welcome. I had lots of fun playing with it!

By Blogger klynn, at 8:38 AM  

Hi klynn, thanks for visiting me and thanks for linking. I really am finding a lot of useful information here. Who knows, someday I just may make the grade as a writer.

Hugs,
easywriter

By Blogger easywriter, at 11:48 AM  

Hi. Just came to you through BE and noticed that you were from Charleston...my old stomping grounds. I've bookmarked you and will be back to check up on your trip. I now live in NYC, but I remember I time in W.Va. fondly.

I have a blog called LAST GIRL ON EARTH: The wacky musings of a girly New York musician who is attempting to prove that you don't have to be a 19 year old anorexic model babe to be successful.

I think you just might find it kind of fun. Check it out if you get a moment.

I'll be back soon!
All the best,
Deni
AKA LAST GIRL ON EARTH
http://www.denibonet.com/blog

Note the cahnge of address from blogger ID. Thanks

By Blogger Last Girl On Earth, at 12:57 PM  

Thanks for posting, Deni! I'll be over to visit you soon!

By Blogger klynn, at 6:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home