Free Business Networking for Writers, Agents, Editors and other Professionals

Sunday, March 06, 2005

A Writer's Rant and The Practical Application Of Stealth Teaching

We've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Blind-sided with a practical lesson within the entertainment we were offered!

As a Writer and an avid reader, I prefer to spend time surfing the internet and reading the works of others over watching an hour or two of mind numbing sitcoms on television. To me, reading is the best form of entertainment, because it engages the brain on many levels while recharging the creative battery.

Imagine my wild-eyed glee when finding a humorous post full of biting wit with an absolutely unexpected twist at the end. Gasp! The entire time I was reading and chuckling behind my hand, I was learning a practical, useful lesson! And, I had no idea what was happening until the end.

"Welcome to Stealth Teaching 101, kiddies! Your instructor today is Metro. Please point your browsers to metRo cReaTive sTudios and prepare to laugh your way to knowledge."


Many Thanks to Metro from Kendralynn.com
Network with others who share your interests at DirectMatches


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home